Echo level meter GEOSTAR-111.E
Set of system units
Registration unit BR-21M
It is assembled of components supplied by leading world manufacturers specializing in microprocessor business. It is designed for recording, processing and storage of echo cards. This recording unit allows to view the registered echo cards directly at the oil well. The registering unit is not heavy (0.6 kg) and compact (size: 210x-100x210 mm).
Acoustic signal reception unit UPAS-22 with a microphone
It is designed to register the echo activity in the casing annulus.
Acoustic signal generation units (ASGU)
To produce the starting acoustic impulse there are used 5 models of generation units:
- Valve unit is to generate an acoustic impulse for the oil wells with casing pressure more than 0.1 MPa by its short time opening;
- Crimped rubber device is to measure liquid level up to 2000 meters in zero-casing pressure oil wells;
- Manual pump is to measure levels more 1000 meters in zero and low pressure oil wells;
- GIG-103 (Air compressor) is to measure levels up to 4500 meters in zero and low pressure oil wells. It works from the carís power . It pumps 1 MPa for 10 seconds;
- GIG-104 (Gas Balloon) to measure levels up to 6000 meters in zero and low pressure oil wells. It gives the best reflections from joints.
It also comprises
- communications cable with PC, 2 meters
- connecting cable, 1,5 meters (BR-UPAS)
- charging block and a spare battery set
- software EDWIN
- transportation case
- spare parts